- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 7 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 12 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 00S14: Ford/FMVSS 108/Daytime Running Lights
1998 Ford Windstar
The light given off from the daytime running lights is brighter than allowed by U.S. standards.
- Vehicle description: Mini vans, light pickup trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Off lease Canadian vehicles equipped with daytime running lights which meet Canadian requirements and not the photometric requirements of FMVSS 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." According to Ford, the vehicles were imported into the U.S. erroneously.
- Dealers will be advised to deactivate the running light function and to complete any outstanding safety recalls on these vehicles.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.