- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 19 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 23 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 37 days ago
Ford Recall 00S14: Ford/FMVSS 108/Daytime Running Lights
1998 Ford Windstar
The light given off from the daytime running lights is brighter than allowed by U.S. standards.
- Vehicle description: Mini vans, light pickup trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Off lease Canadian vehicles equipped with daytime running lights which meet Canadian requirements and not the photometric requirements of FMVSS 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." According to Ford, the vehicles were imported into the U.S. erroneously.
- Dealers will be advised to deactivate the running light function and to complete any outstanding safety recalls on these vehicles.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.