- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 19 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 23 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 37 days ago
Ford Recall 99S17: Ford/FMVSS 135/Warning Statement
1998 Ford Windstar
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The brake fluid master cylinder is recessed and oriented in the engine compartment so that the brake fluid warning statement embossed on both the top of the filler cap and the side of the reservoir body are not entirely visible by direct view. These vehicles may not fully comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 135, "passenger car brake systems."
- Owners will be provided with new labels and installation instructions.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.