- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 5 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 20 days ago
Ford Recall 99S17: Ford/FMVSS 135/Warning Statement
1998 Ford Windstar
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The brake fluid master cylinder is recessed and oriented in the engine compartment so that the brake fluid warning statement embossed on both the top of the filler cap and the side of the reservoir body are not entirely visible by direct view. These vehicles may not fully comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 135, "passenger car brake systems."
- Owners will be provided with new labels and installation instructions.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.