- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 1 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 12 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Front Coil Springs
1998 Ford Windstar
Some tires have deflated due to contact with a broken spring.
Suspension — Front — Springs — Coil Springs
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1995-1998 Ford Windstar minivans. The front coil springs could potentially fracture due to corrosion. Note: The 1997-1998 Windstar mini vans are also covered by NHTSA safety recall 01V-199/Ford recall 01S19. The mini vans covered by the safety recall were originally sold in or currently registered in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wisconsin, and in the District of Columbia.
- Ford is extending the warranty for front coil spring replacement to a total of 10 years of service from the warranty start date, with unlimited mileage. This coverage is automatically transferred to subsequent owners at no charge. If either front coil spring fractures during the coverage period noted above, the dealer will replace both springs at no charge to the owner.
Click a tab for more information.