- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 18 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 22 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 36 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Integrated Child Seat
1998 Ford Windstar
As a result of the headrest being in the "up" position, a child seated in the ics would receive less than the intended protection in the child head area in the event of a crash.
- Vehicle description: Minivan equipped with second row bench seats with optional integrated child seat (ics). The headrest lockout mechanism on the seats may not engage and lock the headrests in the "down" position, as intended, when the ics is deployed. A vehicle occupant could move the headrest to the "up" position.
- The second row bench seats have been replaced with seats built with revised headrest lockout mechanisms.
Click a tab for more information.