- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 6 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 23 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 36 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 40 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 54 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Integrated Child Seat
1998 Ford Windstar
As a result of the headrest being in the "up" position, a child seated in the ics would receive less than the intended protection in the child head area in the event of a crash.
- Vehicle description: Minivan equipped with second row bench seats with optional integrated child seat (ics). The headrest lockout mechanism on the seats may not engage and lock the headrests in the "down" position, as intended, when the ics is deployed. A vehicle occupant could move the headrest to the "up" position.
- The second row bench seats have been replaced with seats built with revised headrest lockout mechanisms.
Click a tab for more information.