- December 3: Ford EcoBoost Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 4 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 7 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 15 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Integrated Child Seat
1998 Ford Windstar
As a result of the headrest being in the "up" position, a child seated in the ics would receive less than the intended protection in the child head area in the event of a crash.
- Vehicle description: Minivan equipped with second row bench seats with optional integrated child seat (ics). The headrest lockout mechanism on the seats may not engage and lock the headrests in the "down" position, as intended, when the ics is deployed. A vehicle occupant could move the headrest to the "up" position.
- The second row bench seats have been replaced with seats built with revised headrest lockout mechanisms.
Click a tab for more information.