- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 18 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 22 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 36 days ago
Ford Recall 99B10: Ford/Overhead Console Bracket
1998 Ford Windstar
If the console does fall down, it could distract the driver or possibly strike a front seat occupant.
Structure — Body
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Minivans. The overhead console rear retaining bracket can develop cracks and separate, allowing the overhead console to become loose and possibly fall down.
- Dealers will install a redesigned retaining bracket in the same location as the original retaining bracket.
Click a tab for more information.