- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 6 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 11 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 99B10: Ford/Overhead Console Bracket
1998 Ford Windstar
If the console does fall down, it could distract the driver or possibly strike a front seat occupant.
Structure — Body
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Minivans. The overhead console rear retaining bracket can develop cracks and separate, allowing the overhead console to become loose and possibly fall down.
- Dealers will install a redesigned retaining bracket in the same location as the original retaining bracket.
Click a tab for more information.