- July 20: 2013 Ford Escape Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 4 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 5 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 17 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 01S20: Ford/Adjustable Accelerator Pedal/Floor Mat
2000 Ford Windstar
This can result in a stuck throttle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
- Vehicle description: Minivans equipped with an adjustable pedal option. The driver floor mat could interfere with the accelerator pedal.
- Dealers will replace both front driver and passenger side floor mats in the vehicle. Owner notification began July 6, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.