- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 20 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 20 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 01S20: Ford/Adjustable Accelerator Pedal/Floor Mat
2000 Ford Windstar
This can result in a stuck throttle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
- Vehicle description: Minivans equipped with an adjustable pedal option. The driver floor mat could interfere with the accelerator pedal.
- Dealers will replace both front driver and passenger side floor mats in the vehicle. Owner notification began July 6, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.