- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 4 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 10 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 10 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 13 days ago
Ford Recall 01S20: Ford/Adjustable Accelerator Pedal/Floor Mat
2000 Ford Windstar
This can result in a stuck throttle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
- Vehicle description: Minivans equipped with an adjustable pedal option. The driver floor mat could interfere with the accelerator pedal.
- Dealers will replace both front driver and passenger side floor mats in the vehicle. Owner notification began July 6, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.