- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 5 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 22 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 35 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 39 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 53 days ago
Ford Recall 00S42: Ford/FMVSS 118/Accessory Position
2000 Ford Windstar
The standard requires that power operated windows may be closed only when the key is in the "on, " "start, " or "accessory" positions, or during the interval between the time the key is turned off, and the opening of either of the vehicle's front doors.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Minivans built with instrument clusters without the message center, fail to comply with the requirements of standard no. 118, "power-operated window, partition, and roof panel systems." The power windows may be operable after the ignition has been turned to the "off" position and the front doors are opened.
- Dealers will reconfigure the vehicle front end electronic module.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.