- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 18 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 32 days ago
Ford Recall 00S42: Ford/FMVSS 118/Accessory Position
2000 Ford Windstar
The standard requires that power operated windows may be closed only when the key is in the "on, " "start, " or "accessory" positions, or during the interval between the time the key is turned off, and the opening of either of the vehicle's front doors.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Minivans built with instrument clusters without the message center, fail to comply with the requirements of standard no. 118, "power-operated window, partition, and roof panel systems." The power windows may be operable after the ignition has been turned to the "off" position and the front doors are opened.
- Dealers will reconfigure the vehicle front end electronic module.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.