- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 1 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 9 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 14 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
Ford Recall 00S21: Ford/FMVSS 209/Trw Seat Belt Buckles
2000 Ford Windstar
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles, light duty trucks, sport utility vehicles, and mini vans equipped with TRW seat belt buckle assemblies. The buckle base of these seat belt assemblies were not properly heat treated and therefore do not pass the load bearing requirement of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies."
- Dealers will inspect the date code on certain seat belt buckles of your vehicle and replace all seat belt buckles that fall within the suspect date code range. Owner notification began October 26, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.