- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 8 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 12 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 26 days ago
Ford Recall 00S21: Ford/FMVSS 209/Trw Seat Belt Buckles
2000 Ford Windstar
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles, light duty trucks, sport utility vehicles, and mini vans equipped with TRW seat belt buckle assemblies. The buckle base of these seat belt assemblies were not properly heat treated and therefore do not pass the load bearing requirement of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies."
- Dealers will inspect the date code on certain seat belt buckles of your vehicle and replace all seat belt buckles that fall within the suspect date code range. Owner notification began October 26, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.