- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 3 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 11 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 16 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
Ford Recall 00S11: Ford/Fuel Line Fittings
2000 Ford Windstar
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. These vehicles may have incorrectly fuel line end forms which could result in a lower than specified pull apart force for the installed fuel line connection.
- Dealers will install a redundant fuel line clip on the fuel supply and return line connections at the rear of the chassis fuel line bundle.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.