- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 17 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 21 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 25 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 35 days ago
Ford Recall 00S11: Ford/Fuel Line Fittings
2000 Ford Windstar
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. These vehicles may have incorrectly fuel line end forms which could result in a lower than specified pull apart force for the installed fuel line connection.
- Dealers will install a redundant fuel line clip on the fuel supply and return line connections at the rear of the chassis fuel line bundle.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.