- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 0 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 3 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 11 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 16 days ago
Ford Recall 00S01: Ford/Glass Retention
2000 Ford Windstar
If the bond deteriorates, it could provide less than the intended level of glass retention in the event of a crash.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. These vehicles may have been built with incorrect urethane, resulting in an adhesive bond rather than the intended molecular bond for the front windshield and rear liftgate glass.
- Dealers will replace the windshield and liftgate glass.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.