- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 2 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 15 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
Ford Recall 00S01: Ford/Glass Retention
2000 Ford Windstar
If the bond deteriorates, it could provide less than the intended level of glass retention in the event of a crash.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. These vehicles may have been built with incorrect urethane, resulting in an adhesive bond rather than the intended molecular bond for the front windshield and rear liftgate glass.
- Dealers will replace the windshield and liftgate glass.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.