- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 12 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 18 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 00S01: Ford/Glass Retention
2000 Ford Windstar
If the bond deteriorates, it could provide less than the intended level of glass retention in the event of a crash.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. These vehicles may have been built with incorrect urethane, resulting in an adhesive bond rather than the intended molecular bond for the front windshield and rear liftgate glass.
- Dealers will replace the windshield and liftgate glass.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.