- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 16 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 17 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 17 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 19 days ago
Ford Recall 00S01: Ford/Glass Retention
2000 Ford Windstar
If the bond deteriorates, it could provide less than the intended level of glass retention in the event of a crash.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. These vehicles may have been built with incorrect urethane, resulting in an adhesive bond rather than the intended molecular bond for the front windshield and rear liftgate glass.
- Dealers will replace the windshield and liftgate glass.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.