- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 18 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 01S20: Ford/Adjustable Accelerator Pedal/Floor Mat
2001 Ford Windstar
This can result in a stuck throttle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
- Vehicle description: Minivans equipped with an adjustable pedal option. The driver floor mat could interfere with the accelerator pedal.
- Dealers will replace both front driver and passenger side floor mats in the vehicle. Owner notification began July 6, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.