- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 1 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 4 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 7 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 21 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 33 days ago
Ford Recall 01S26: Ford/Auxiliary A/C Blower Motor Wiring
2001 Ford Windstar
The motor could potentially catch on fire.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Vehicle description: Mini vans equipped with auxiliary rear air-conditioning. If the auxiliary air-conditioning blower motor stops turning while in the medium-low blower speed setting, there is the potential that the resistor may become hot and smoke.
- Dealers will install a jumper wire that will ensure that the medium-low blower speed setting is protected by the thermal limiter. Owner notification began August 27, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.