- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 12 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 15 days ago
Ford Recall 01S26: Ford/Auxiliary A/C Blower Motor Wiring
2001 Ford Windstar
The motor could potentially catch on fire.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Vehicle description: Mini vans equipped with auxiliary rear air-conditioning. If the auxiliary air-conditioning blower motor stops turning while in the medium-low blower speed setting, there is the potential that the resistor may become hot and smoke.
- Dealers will install a jumper wire that will ensure that the medium-low blower speed setting is protected by the thermal limiter. Owner notification began August 27, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.