- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #03-06-03-003C
2007 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This technical bulletin provides a revision of 03-06-03-003B to add the 2010-2014 model years, update the Attention statement, change the terms Claim Type B to Claim Type ZPTI, GM Dealer to GM Service Agent, Repair Order to Job Card, Warranty Claim to Warranty Transaction, and to update the Procedure Information for submitting Vehicle Repairs from WINS to Global Warranty Management (GWM).
Click a tab for more information.