- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5491D
2007 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an OnStar system that will not power up. Technician should turn off the ignition and cancel retained accessory power. After the vehicle has powered down, remove power to the OnStar module for five minutes. After the power has been removed for five minutes, if the OnStar system is working release the vehicle. If the OnStar system is still inoperative continue with published Service Information diagnostics. Technician may need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center depending on the STID, Station ID, or OnStar Customer Identifier.
Click a tab for more information.