- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 13 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 21 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 29 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 31 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5163B
2007 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about engine block that have a possible cylinder bore damage, scoring or out of round as the possible cause of engine oil consumption, misfire, cylinder leakage or blow by. Technician will need to inspect the engine for Cylinder damage or scoring, an out of round cylinder bore, Dirt intrusion, and Catalytic Converter failure.
Click a tab for more information.