- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #16-NA-339
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This informational bulletin aids the technician on diagnosing possible vibrations in a vehicle, methods used for testing each scenario and documenting findings. This technical bulletin provides a procedure to install dust deflectors when replacing wheel bearings on vehicles no matter what the concern is of the vehicle. This technical bulletin provides a procedure to reprogram the TRCM to correct the customers concern of the Service Transmission and MIL on. This technical bulletin provides a procedure to reprogram the FVCM if the battery has issues that are related to the front camera module.
Click a tab for more information.