- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 31 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 48 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 67 days ago
2017 GMC Acadia
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
2017 GMC Acadia SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER NHTSA Campaign #16V802000
Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2017 Cadillac XT5 vehicles manufactured April 16, 2016, to May 9, 2016, and 2017 GMC Acadia vehicles manufactured April 19, 2016, to April 22, 2016. The front brake calipers may have a torn or misaligned caliper piston seal which may allow brake fluid to leak.
Consequence: If there is a brake fluid leak, braking performance may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front brake calipers, replacing the brake caliper assemblies, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2016. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), or 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM's number for this recall is 16096. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V802000 »