- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 1 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 23 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 32 days ago
2017 GMC Acadia
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the front right intermediate drive shaft assembly separates while driving, the vehicle will lose propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. If the ... Read more »
If there is a brake fluid leak, braking performance may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »