- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 2 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 21 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 57 days ago
2017 GMC Acadia
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the front right intermediate drive shaft assembly separates while driving, the vehicle will lose propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. If the ... Read more »
If there is a brake fluid leak, braking performance may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »