- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 45 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 60 days ago
2017 GMC Acadia
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the front right intermediate drive shaft assembly separates while driving, the vehicle will lose propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. If the assembly separates while parked on a grade, without the park brake engaged, the vehicle may move unintentionally, increasing the risk of a vehicle ... Read more »
If there is a brake fluid leak, braking performance may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »