- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 29 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 30 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 41 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 46 days ago
2017 GMC Acadia
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the front right intermediate drive shaft assembly separates while driving, the vehicle will lose propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. If the ... Read more »
If there is a brake fluid leak, braking performance may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »