- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 34 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 35 days ago
- November 1: GM Wheel Speed Sensor Recall Issued For Unintended Braking recalls | 43 days ago
2017 GMC Acadia
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the front right intermediate drive shaft assembly separates while driving, the vehicle will lose propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. If the ... Read more »
If there is a brake fluid leak, braking performance may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »