- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 57 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 61 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 63 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 63 days ago
GMC Recall 18188 18268: Fuel Pump Flange Weld May Fracture
2017 GMC Acadia
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Click a tab for more information.