- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 55 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA356
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to clear the codes and re-evaluate the XM radio channels to correct a condition of audio muting when listening to some Sirius XM channels but if they change channels they will find others that experience normal audio. This could be due to interference from transmitting sources outside of Sirius XM?s frequency range.
Click a tab for more information.