- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 5 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 23 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 45 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA396
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to replace the RCDLR for vehicles with multiple concerns regarding the door remote controls and TPM sensors due to an internal concern within the RCDLR.
Click a tab for more information.