- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #17-NA-025
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This technical bulletin is providing a procedure to reprogram the HMI module to correct multiple conditions including Waiting for Update Media Message, Voice Command For Calling Bluetooth Phone Contacts Inoperative, Intermittent Loss of Rear Camera Gridlines, Service Rear Vision System Message, Radio Turns On Unwanted At Startup, and/or Navigation Radio Destination State Defaults To WV, Intermittent Radio/display Resets, Volume Control Inoperative.
Click a tab for more information.