- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 4 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 44 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 66 days ago
GMC TSB #17217
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- 17217 -Service Update. Some vehicles may experience a water leak from the passenger side A-Pillar area due to incomplete sealing within the plenum. The leak may be observed in the passenger front footwall, causing the carpet and sound deadener pad to become wet. Reseal the A-pillar to Plenum intersecting sheet metal.
Click a tab for more information.