- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 9 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 27 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 49 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #17NA198
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to disengage the jammed parts and release the gears for proper function caused by the mechanical of the height adjustment being jammed, not broken creating a condition of difficult to adjust the seat height and/or seat stuck mostly in lowest position.
Click a tab for more information.