- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #17NA329
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE: SENSING SYSTEM: RADAR
- This Technical bulletin Reprograms the Radar Sensor Module-Long Range to correct a Forward Collision Alert Inoperative, Unwanted Application of Emergency Brakes and/or Adaptive Cruise Control Drops Out condition.
Click a tab for more information.