- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 6 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 24 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 46 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #17NA382
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to reprogram the HMI module to correct a condition of Radio Intermittently Starts At Home Screen Unwanted and Unable To Enter Certain Addresses Using The Touch Screen due to a calibration concern.
Click a tab for more information.