- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #18NA043
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This technical bulletin provides procedures for How to Determine if Wheel to Rotor Interface Click Noise is Present to correct conditions of Clicking Noise from Front of Vehicle with Wheels Straight Ahead on Acceleration Tip In/Tip Out or While Turning at Low Speeds due to torque requirements.
Click a tab for more information.