- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 4 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 44 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 66 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-641
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- 57100 - Service Update Bulletin. Some vehicles equipped with a one color Driver Information Center (DIC) (RPO UDC) were built with software that is not compatible with the Radio and DIC Steering Wheel Controls, causing the controls to be inoperative.
Click a tab for more information.