- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-818
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:DOOR
- 17026 - Service Update. Certain vehicles may have been built with right front door trim panels manufactured from an incorrect material. The non-conforming material may cause greater propensity to exhibit brittle fractures during deformation. This may constitute an increased risk of front seat passenger injury during a side impact. Dealers are to replace right front door trim panel.
Click a tab for more information.