- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 6 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 24 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 46 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-819
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 16135 01 - Service Update. Certain vehicles may have a condition in which the rear cargo area left hand 2nd row seat release handle doesn't release the seat, or requires too much effort to release. Dealers are to inspect, and if necessary, adjust the 2nd row seat cable.
Click a tab for more information.