- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-851
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- 17079 - Service Update. Incorrect heat treatment processing of the ring gear installed in the Power Transfer Unit (PTU) may result in the possible loss of a gear tooth. Replace the Power Transfer Unit (PTU).
Click a tab for more information.