- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 5 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 23 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 45 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-896
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:AIR CONDITIONER
- 17128-Service Update. Certain vehicles may have a condition in which the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) control module was misbuilt. This may cause the HVAC system control to be intermittently disabled. Any driver / passenger input will still change the display and indicators, but the actuators will not physically change position. Dealers will replace the HVAC remote control module.
Click a tab for more information.