- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 13 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 16 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 31 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 53 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #N192218430
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- N192218430 - Customer Satisfaction Program. During service, certain vehicles equipped with OnStar (RPO UE1), may have received an incorrect and partially programmed/configured replacement OnStar module. This condition will disable certain OnStar features, including Remote Access (remote start, door lock/unlock, etc.), Connected Access (vehicle diagnostics, dealer maintenance notification, etc.), and Unlimited Access (Turn-by-Turn Navigation). The OnStar Safety & Security Plan (Automatic Crash Response and Stolen Vehicle Assistance) is functional. Dealers are to replace the OnStar module, program, confirm and register the new module correctly by pushing the blue button for confirmation with an OnStar advisor.
Click a tab for more information.