- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC-5779-G
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES THE TECHNICIAN WITH INFORMATION ON THE PROPER WASHING OF THE BRIGHT ALUMINUM MOLDINGS TO AVOID THE MOLDINGS FROM GETTING DAMAGED. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT A NON-ALKALINE SOLUTION BE USED FOR PREPARATION & WASHING OF THE BRIGHT ALUMINUM MOLDINGS.
Click a tab for more information.