- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 13 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 16 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 31 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 53 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5650C
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an intermittent no crank, no start, or start stall concern with the security light coming on. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3055, B3060, and/or B3935. Technician should not replace any parts for this concern. If unable to duplicate the concern ask if the customer uses any Radio Frequency Identification Devices when the concern is present. Dealer should also direct their customers to the appropriate section in the Owner manuals that references that the device complies.
Click a tab for more information.