- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5779H
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with information on the proper washing of the bright aluminum moldings to avoid the moldings from getting damaged. It is recommended that a non-alkaline solution be used for preparation & washing of the bright aluminum moldings.
Click a tab for more information.