- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 10 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 13 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 28 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 50 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 72 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5839D
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a clock that is slow to update while driving when the clock auto set feature enabled. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.