- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 4 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 44 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 66 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5932B
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customers that may complain of various concerns when using Bluetooth components. Technician should use the Preliminary Information to gather information from the customer on their Bluetooth device and the concern they are having before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center.
Click a tab for more information.