- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 6 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 24 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 46 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6220
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION: CAMERA SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES WITH AN INTERMITTENT LOSS OF GRIDLINES IN THE REAR CAMERA DISPLAY SCREEN AND A "SERVICE REAR VISION SYSTEM" MESSAGE THAT BOTH HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME. TECHNICIAN SHOULD CHECK FOR DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES AND FOLLOW PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTICS FOR THE DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES. IF NOT DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES STORED AND THE CONCERN WAS DUPLICATED OR THE CUSTOMER DESCRIBED THE CONCERN, DEALER SHOULD COMMUNICATE TO THE CUSTOMER THAT WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE AND THAT GENERAL MOTORS IS CURRENTLY EVALUATING THIS CONCERN.
Click a tab for more information.