- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 55 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6221
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLE THAT WILL HAVE NO XM AUDIO OR NO SIGNAL. DEALER SHOULD COMMUNICATE TO THE CUSTOMER THAT WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE AND THAT GENERAL MOTORS IS WORKING ON A SOLUTION FOR THIS CONCERN.
Click a tab for more information.