- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6296A
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that when scanning a vehicle for Diagnostic Trouble Codes, may find a temporary loss of Human Machine Interface communication with Global Diagnostic System 2. Technician should not replace the Human Machine Interface for this concern, power cycling of the Human Machine Interface fuse should restore communication. Technician should be advised that the Human Machine Interface and Global Diagnostic System 2 interaction concern has been reported to engineering for root cause and correction.
Click a tab for more information.