- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6315C
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that in the radio settings some of the vehicle personalization selections within the Comfort and Convenience menu are missing at times. Technician will need to perform a scan for Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Technician will need to follow published Service Information diagnostics if there are Diagnostic Trouble Codes present. If the concern is and intermittent this Preliminary Information communication will be updated with a repair. When the personalization selections are not missing from the Comfort and Convenience menu but they are missing from other menus such as the Climate and Air Quality, Collision/Detection Systems, and Lighting menus, refer to bulletin 17-NA-086. Memory seat adjustments may not be available tech will need to perform a Memory Seat Module replacement/programming.
Click a tab for more information.