- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 9 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 27 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 49 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6333
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary information communicates that acustomer may complain of the Driver Information Center(DIC) intermittently flickering or going blank. It may be noted that this only seems to occur when playing songs via IHeart or Pandora. This may be caused by a software concern in the Instrument panel Cluster(IPC). The dealer is instructed that engineering is working on a resolution to this concern and when it is available a bulletin will be published to inform the dealer of the repair. The dealer is instructed to advise the customer that until a repair is available for this concern changing the station/source or waiting until the song ends should recover the screen.
Click a tab for more information.