- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 43 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #PIE0509A
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: SEATS
- This engineering informational bulletin is requesting information from the field to determine a root cause for a condition of drivers seat track will not adjust forward and/or backwards and becomes seized. This PIE revision adds the Acadia, XT5, Traverse and Enclave Models.
Click a tab for more information.