- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIE0540A
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This engineering Information (EI) ends the need for information from the field for a condition of oil leaking from the valve rocker arm oil control valve. If a vehicle is encountered with this condition, refer to SI for further diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.