- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 55 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5413A
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABUT VEHICLES THAT MAY HAVE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP ON. TECHNICIAN MAY FIND P05CE SET. TECHNICIAN SHOULD CLEAR THE DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE WITH A SCAN TOOL AND TEST DRIVE TO ENSURE THE DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE DOES NOT RETURN.
Click a tab for more information.