- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5413C
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P05CE stored. Clear code and test drive vehicle to ensure code does not return. If code is gone then release vehicle back to the customer or sales department. If code returns, follow SI service procedures to diagnose and correct concern.
Click a tab for more information.