- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5493B
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates diagnostic tips for misfires on active fuel management cylinders and engineering investigations into cylinder 6 misfire on XT5 and cylinder 4 misfire on LaCrosse both of which are 2017.
Click a tab for more information.