- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 6 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 24 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 46 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5516A
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary information communicates a possible power steering fluid leak above the engine harness to to the rear( Bank 1) heated Oxygen sensor and direction to replace all involved parts due to this contamination and leak.
Click a tab for more information.