- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5540
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates to the technician the need to inspect the induction system for potential icing issues in very cold ambient temperatures. To allow the ice to melt so that it can be drained from the related components.
Click a tab for more information.