- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 13 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 16 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 31 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 53 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT4547G
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES WITH SECOND AND/OR THIRD ROW BENCH SEAT CENTER SEAT BELT BUCKLES HAVE A CRACK IN THE PLASTIC COVER ON THE BUCKLE SIDE. TECHNICIAN WILL ENSURE THAT THE SECOND AND THIRD ROW BENCH SEAT, CENTER SEAT BELT BUCKLES ARE UNBUCKLED DURING THE PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION SO THE SEAT BELT WILL NOT BECOME CRACKED WHEN A DEMONSTRATION OF THE SEAT FUNCTION IS PERFORMED. IF A CUSTOMER HAS A SEAT BELT BUCKLE THAT IS CRACKED, INFORM THE CUSTOMER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE CRACK DEVELOPING AS A RESULT OF THE CENTER BELT BEING BUCKLED WHEN THE SEAT IS FOLDED FLAT.
Click a tab for more information.